Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Star is becoming a Christmas postcard!!



Today I have some wonderful news for you all today!

Several weeks ago, I was innocently checking my email when I opened an email from the United Methodist Higher Education Fund.  

And who couldn't believe her eyes when she read that email?? Me!!

The UMHEF wished to purchase a digital copy of ''The Star'' to use on their annual Christmas postcard. And it has been officially purchased :)

This is quite the honor for me, and I have to publicly thank my Heavenly Father for the wonderful talents and opportunities that He has seen fit to bless me with. 

This opportunity is both a prayer answered and such a blessing. 

May God bless those of all faiths this season in the rememberance of the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, to whom we owe all.

----
Hoy tengo unas noticias bien buenas :)

Hace unas semanas, estaba chequeando el correo y abri uno del United Methodist Higher Education Fund. 

Y quien era que no pudo creer lo que leyó?? Esta muchacha!! Yo!!

Ellos me pidieron comprar una copia de mi obra ''La estrella'' para imprimir en sus postales navideños este año. Y ya la transacción esta hecha.

Este es un honor grande para mi, y tengo que tomar un momento para agradecer en publico mi Padre Celestial por haberme dado los talentos y bendiciones que tengo.

Esta oportunidad es una bendición y una respuesta a mis oraciones.

Que Dios les bendiga a todos de cualquier religión en esta temporada del ano en que recordamos todos el nacimiento del Señor y Salvador, Jesucristo.


No comments:

Post a Comment