Monday, November 17, 2014

A bit MORE of the randomness!

So, just a few more things that happened this week... many... different things came out in my painting. I'm not quite sure why I felt to paint any of them, but here they are in their blazing (and a bit strange) glory:









This is a bookmark I made. The background is an interpretation of ñanduti lace which come from Paraguay. The words are in Guarani (or Avañe'e) and are part of a poem by M. E. Aquino that reads: ''I hope that you taste the sun's flames, that you drink the moon's smile, and that you gather the love of God.''

Este es una marcapaginas que hice. En el fondo es mi interpretacion del cordon ''ñanduti'' de Paraguay. Las palabras son de una poesia Guarani por M. E. Aquino. Se lee asi: ''Ojala que lama las llamas del sol. Que beba la sonrisa de la luna. Que recogas el amor de Dios.''









Just some swirling shapes and colors...

Unas formas y unos colores...




This is for you to interpret... haha!

Esta esta abierta para ti interpretar, jaja... 






And, I finished this one, perhaps... I may work a bit more on it... but for now, it's done. It features a Paraguayan bottle dancer and ñanduti again, in the background:
Ya termine con esta... pero quizas trabajo en ella un poco mas. Voy a ver. Es de una bailarina paraguaya con ñanduti en el fondo:


And, that's all I've got for now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment