Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!

It's a little early, but...


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Just wanted to say thanks for all of your support! This has been an awesome year of learning and growth in a lot of aspects of my life, from spiritual to physical - even in my art.

Thanks, Mom and Dad, for always liking my work, even when I want criticism ;)
Thanks, Jane Bush, for an awesome watercolor class.
Thanks to Reagan Academy for having me to the Art and Basket Auction.
Thanks to all of you who have commissioned works.
Thanks to all of my followers and friends.
Thanks to my friends who aren't afraid to say, "I like it, BUT...". It helps me out :)

I really wouldn't even continue with art if I didn't have people like all of you. Thanks again, and I look forward to another great year of art!!

expressionsartstudio.etsy.com
facebook.com/expressionsartstudio

No comments:

Post a Comment